Things I Like

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

#142 Everyday Italian

Television chef Giada De Laurentiis looks like a bobble head. I'm not saying that to be mean or anything. It's just an observation. I gather she's a small woman. A small woman with a big noggin. To me, she seems like a less frigid Natalie Portman.

The two things I dig about Giada are that her granddad made Conan the Barbarian and (more obviously) her cooking. I've been preparing dishes from her book, Everyday Italian. That's the name of her show too.

Our favorite dishes so far are: Ziti with Asparagus, Smoked Mozzerella and Prosciutto, Chicken Parmesan, Marinara, and Torta Di Pasta (which Alexis won't eat because its got eggs in it). We tried her Penne with Vodka Sauce, but the flavor was a bit too complex for our coarse, Midwestern palates.

1 Comments:

  • C'mon Gus. It's all about Lidia!

    http://www.lidiasitaly.com/

    By Blogger AIMBONICS, at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home