Things I Like

Saturday, March 01, 2003

#72 Give Up


This show is one of the most unique to spring from Dublab in a while. I'm pretty sure it was Dntel who came up with idea to spin a night of sad music, and I think he's created a monster. The crowds have been growing steadily since the nights started. I suppose people really do want to hear The Smiths and Rainbow Connection from the Muppet Movie soundtrack while sipping on a Girl Scout Cookie. The show on Sunday, March 16th will be the last Give Up for a while. I'm particularly excited about this show, because I'm going to be one of the DJs. If you're in LA, free and feel like having a miserable night, please stop by the Bigfoot Lodge. Download a pdf. of the flyer here and share the misery with your friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home